Helping Medivet transform EX and CX
Whilst many Steering Groups work really well, there are a few misunderstandings that often get in the way.
- A Steering Group is a communications forum: No it isn’t. It’s purpose is to make decisions that help move the programme forward
- Steering Groups are monthly and last 2 hours: They might be, but let the needs of the programme dictate the schedule
- The more attendees the better: Never; go for the minimum attendees you need to make the decisions on the agenda
- Lots of large decks of slides are needed: No, they won’t be read; only present the information that is needed, and present it clearly
- The Programme Manager should be challenged hard: Sometimes; support is also needed – this is collaboration, not a trial.